WhiteBIT exchange is a young platform that operates under European jurisdiction. It was founded in 2017 in Estonia and has an office in London. The cryptocurrency exchange belongs to a centralized type. It stores 96% of users’ investments offline. WhiteBIT uses WAF to identify and block hacker attacks. The company complies with the Anti-Money Laundering, Countering Financing of Terrorism, and Know Your Customer Policy and prevents all possible risks to be involved in any illegal activity. To access the full range of the WhiteBIT exchange, users have to pass KYC. The exchange offers its clients to configure a two-factor authentication to protect their accounts from third parties.
The platform provides over 400 crypto pairs as well as the option to exchange crypto for fiat and vice versa. Users can buy digital coins with fiat currencies using bank cards. When purchasing through Monobank, users don’t pay bank fees.
The WhiteBIT crypto exchange charges an average fee of 0,1%. The platform offers a convenient and easy-to-handle interface and user-friendly application. It can be easily customized.
Clients that passed verification KYC may use the following earning opportunities:
- Smart staking (up to 30% a year)
- Margin trading
- Trading with leverage
- Referral program
Besides, the service offers a WhiteBIT crypto blog where users find valuable information.
That is a separate service with comprehensive information about the WhiteBIT exchange and the industry as a whole. In the Blog WhiteBIT, you will find:
- The full range of cryptocurrencies and their description, rates, the essence of the projects, and how to buy them.
- Recommendations on what to consider before investing.
- Newly added projects and their tokens.
- The information on AMA sessions.
- The details on competitions, quizzes, and other activities users can participate in.
- Guides on how to buy cryptocurrency, how to take part in staking, how to pass KYC, how to trade with leverage, etc.
- Educational information about the industry, NFTs, Metaverses, etc.
- News from the industry, famous people in the crypto field, etc.
- Details on depositing and withdrawing funds.
- What are trading bots, and how to use them?
Users may find this and much more helpful information on the WhiteBIT crypto exchange information blog.